Monday, April 22, 2013

Mud Rattles


So this past week, Mr. Sands wanted us to make rattles which are annoying! But I actually liked this project. To start, we had to make animals using a sculpting app on our Ipads. Sadly, I don't have a picture from my Ipad because Mr. Sands didn't take one. Enjoy this one here. With this image, we created a clay sculpture rattle. Now, they are in the kilm being heated. I think this project was pretty successful. However, I feel like I could've done better if I had my Ipad image throughout the whole time. The hardest part was giving the clay texture and wrinkles without braking it in any way. Many people may not have loved my elephant, but I love the detail I put in it. My piece was successful because I did manage to texturize it. Putting hair on my elephant didn't work at all. If I were to do this again, I would pace myself and take a picture of my own Ipad structure. Overall, I am excited to see my sculpture!

No comments:

Post a Comment