Monday, May 13, 2013

Painting UP!

Recently, I had the privilege of painting a landscape on a canvas! I decided to do the theme of UP, a disney movie about a house floating by balloons. This movie is my favorite movie by far, and I absolutely love the scenery. In this movie, you see 4 focal points. The calm and crisp sky that I have captured. The fluffy clouds lying beneath the house. An elaborately bright house that dangles from a massive array of balloons. In my painting, I wanted to capture every sense. The calm relaxing air with fluffy, cotton like clouds that dance upon your fingers. The smooth relaxing silence of the lone house. The soft breeze and whistle of the wind. Lastly the small taste of rain as you reach above the clouds! I captured it all through the delicate texture and colors of my painting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment